2007.03.24 - Ana Mandara

I was shooting at two different nightclubs this night and I was told to go to Ana Mandara first. It's actually a restaurant in the daytime that they turn into a club at night. Anyway, I was told that they already had a couple of photographers inside and that I should come back after midnight. Some of the women's boyfriends got pissed at the photographers the prior weekend because there were too many of them. I guess that they always asked the same people if they want to have their picture taken. I was kind of disappointed at first, but it turned out to be in my favor in the end.

I left and went to the second location. I came back to Ana Mandara around 1:15AM and a lot of people were just chillin'. As luck would have it, I took a picture of this hot chick and she liked how her pictures turned out. She said that they're the best pictures she's ever taken at a nightclub. Woo hoo! That's one great thing about digital photography -- instant feedback! You can show the picture to the guests right away and if they like it, then they're more open to having more of their pictures taken.

I made my round in the location and tried to get as many pictures as I can in a short period of time so that I can come back to this very beautiful woman. She basically became my model for the night. She's gorgeous and very friendly. I also love her accent!

I'd like you all to meet Liliana.

Ana Mandara Nightclub - Liliana